Find out how your state compares using House Price Index data in Google Motion Charts!
Features of Google Motion Charts
To view the animation, the free plug-in 'Adobe Flash Player' may need to be installed on your computer.
- Adjust the speed of the animation by dragging the small white triangle on the right next to the Play button
- Change the colour and size, and select variables (capital city) on the Chart
|Each Capital City is represented by a bubble and it's colour and size is related to the Median House Price (unstratified) at that point in time.|
The default view is:
- X-axis: Eight Capital Cities
- Y-axis: Median House Price (unstratified)
- Time: Press Play and the chart is animated from March Quarter 2002 onwards
Click Play to begin the animation.
This page first published 2 July 2010, last updated 7 May 2013