Key IndicatorsPopulation clock 24,915,926 1 new person every 1 minute and 24 seconds. Consumer price index 1.9% March quarter 2018 All groups, original Gross domestic product 0.4% Quarterly change Dec 2017 Chain volume measure, seasonally adjusted Average weekly earnings $1,567.90 November 2017 Full time adults ordinary time, trend estimate Unemployment rate 5.6% March 2018 Monthly, trend estimate
- Thursday 26 April 2018Response to use of aggregate level telco data
- Thursday 26 April 2018Metal ores and mineral fuels drive export price riseInternational Trade Price Indexes, Australia
- Thursday 26 April 2018Total taxation revenue up 5.0% in 2016-17Taxation Revenue, Australia
- Thursday 26 April 2018Total government expenses exceeded revenue by $16,503mGovernment Finance Statistics, Australia
- Thursday 26 April 2018Government education expenses up $3,419m in 2016-17Government Finance Statistics, Education, Australia
Review of 2021 Census topics Public consultation is now open What is the most useful information to collect in the 2021 Census? Tell us about your data needs and have a say on the information we collect in the 2021 Census. Learn more and make your submission by 30 June 2018.
2016 Census : Socio-Economic Indexes for Areas (SEIFA), Australia, 2016 New SEIFA, remoteness and distance to work data Create your own tables on SEIFA, remoteness areas and distance to work in TableBuilder or load data into modelling and analysis systems with DataPacks. QuickStats and Community Profiles data are now available by remoteness areas. GeoPackages will be available on 17 April 2018.
13% of people aged over 65 are still working