Key IndicatorsPopulation clock 24,803,462 1 new person every 1 minute and 26 seconds Consumer price index 1.8% September quarter 2017 All groups, original Gross domestic product 0.6% Quarterly change Sep 2017 Chain volume measure, seasonally adjusted Average weekly earnings $1,543.80 May 2017 Full time adults ordinary time, trend estimate Unemployment rate 5.4% December 2017 Monthly, trend estimate
- Friday 19 January 2018Personal finance increases 1.0%Lending Finance, Australia
- Friday 19 January 2018Travel to Japan up 14.5% from a year agoOverseas Arrivals and Departures, Australia
- Thursday 18 January 2018Continued strength in employment growthLabour Force, Australia
- Thursday 18 January 2018Census reveals Australia’s religious diversity
- Wednesday 17 January 2018Aussie kids go Back to School – ABS facts and stats
Aussie kids go Back to School – ABS facts and stats Getting set for school with facts and stats from the ABS When it comes to returning to school, the ABS can give you the ABCs of statistics about teachers, students and education with a Back-to-School Statistical Fact Sheet.
Australian Bureau of Statistics We're back! The ABS is back to provide answers to all your statistical needs! Be it data requests or how to use TableBuilder. The ABS is here to help!
Management & Commerce is the most popular field of study in Australia