|The ABS offers you a supportive and friendly working environment, attractive conditions and a competitive salary. This includes: |
- flexible working practices, including part-time employment, flexible working hours and working from home arrangements;
- competitive salary rates;
- four weeks annual leave and generous sick and carers leave provisions;
- access to 14 weeks paid maternity leave;
- generous superannuation provisions;
- flexible salary packaging, for a car, childcare or additional superannuation contributions;
- a commitment to professional development, through our learning and development programs, the ABS Performance Management Framework and secondment opportunities;
- access to a study support program for external study; and
- an active social club that sponsors many annual events such as the ABS Fun Run and ABS Ball, as well as a number of sporting clubs and lunchtime activities.
Further information about the conditions of service offered by the ABS can be found in the ABS Enterprise Agreement.
This page last updated 2 April 2013