Key IndicatorsPopulation clock 24,915,612 1 new person every 1 minute and 24 seconds. Consumer price index 1.9% March quarter 2018 All groups, original Gross domestic product 0.4% Quarterly change Dec 2017 Chain volume measure, seasonally adjusted Average weekly earnings $1,567.90 November 2017 Full time adults ordinary time, trend estimate Unemployment rate 5.6% March 2018 Monthly, trend estimate
- Thursday 26 April 2018Response to use of aggregate level telco data
- Tuesday 24 April 2018CPI rose 0.4 per cent in the March quarter 2018Consumer Price Index, Australia
- Tuesday 24 April 2018What's driving population growth in Australia's cities?Regional Population Growth, Australia
- Monday 23 April 2018Fall in mothers' use of flexible work arrangementsChildhood Education and Care, Australia
- Monday 23 April 2018Childhood Education and Care, 2017 data in TableBuilderMicrodata: Childhood Education and Care, Australia
Review of 2021 Census topics Public consultation is now open What is the most useful information to collect in the 2021 Census? Tell us about your data needs and have a say on the information we collect in the 2021 Census. Learn more and make your submission by 30 June 2018.
2016 Census : Socio-Economic Indexes for Areas (SEIFA), Australia, 2016 New SEIFA, remoteness and distance to work data Create your own tables on SEIFA, remoteness areas and distance to work in TableBuilder or load data into modelling and analysis systems with DataPacks. QuickStats and Community Profiles data are now available by remoteness areas. GeoPackages will be available on 17 April 2018.
Almost half of NT residents moved address between 2011 and 2016