Key IndicatorsPopulation clock 25,164,451 1 new person every 1 minute and 23 seconds. Consumer price index 1.9% September quarter 2018 All groups, original Gross domestic product 0.3% Quarterly change Sep 2018 Chain volume measure, seasonally adjusted Average weekly earnings $1,586.20 May 2018 Full time adults ordinary time, trend estimate Unemployment rate 5.1% October 2018 Monthly, trend estimate
- Wednesday 12 December 2018How healthy is the typical Australian?National Health Survey: First Results
- Wednesday 12 December 2018Detailed data on the changing structure of the economyAustralian National Accounts: Supply Use Tables
- Wednesday 12 December 2018First annual re-weighting of CPI to be introducedInformation Paper: Introduction of the Consumer Price Index Weight Update
- Wednesday 12 December 2018Personal finance commitments decrease 0.6%Lending Finance, Australia
- Wednesday 12 December 2018New annual jobs data for 80 different industriesLabour Account Australia, Quarterly Experimental Estimates (Additional Information)
National Health Survey: First Results How healthy is the typical Australian? The typical Australian is a non-smoker who does 42 minutes of exercise every day, but is still overweight or obese and could fit more vegetables in their diet. See how you measure up in the latest National Health Survey release.
Population Projections, Australia When will we reach 30 million? Recent population trends suggest that Australia will reach 30 million people between 2029 and 2033. Population projections are based on assumptions of future levels of fertility, life expectancy and migration.
74% of Health Professionals are female