MICRODATA FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What is microdata?
- What microdata products are available?
- What are the three types of microdata available?
- What level of detail is available from different microdata products?
- How much does microdata access cost?
- What skills and software is required to use microdata?
- How is microdata confidentialised in order to protect survey participant's privacy?
- Is there information on how to confidentialise my own microdata?
- Does ABS guarantee that microdata and systems are free from errors?
Applying for Microdata
ABS/Universities Australia Agreement
Obligations, responsibilities and liability
- What are the obligations of a microdata user?
- What are the conditions for DataLab access?
- What are the conditions for Remote Access Data Laboratory (RADL) access?
- What are the responsibilities of a Responsible Officer?
- What is the role and responsibilities of a Contact Officer?
- Can I collaborate with others on my microdata research?
- Can I share microdata or microdata output?
- What are the penalties for breaching a microdata undertaking?
- How do I cite the microdata I have used in my research?
- What is the ABS liability position regarding microdata?
- What are the licence provisions and what copyright information do I need to know?