Key IndicatorsPopulation clock 24,627,082 1 new person every 1 minute and 23 seconds Consumer price index 1.9% June quarter 2017 All groups, original Gross domestic product 0.3% Quarterly change Mar 2017 Chain volume measure, seasonally adjusted Average weekly earnings $1,543.80 May 2017 Full time adults ordinary time, trend estimate Unemployment rate 5.6% July 2017 Monthly, trend estimate
- Monday 21 August 2017Process for Australian Marriage Law Postal SurveyProcess for Australian Marriage Law Postal Survey
- Monday 21 August 2017ABS releases new Great Barrier Reef accountsExperimental Environmental-Economic Accounts for the Great Barrier Reef
- Monday 21 August 2017Forthcoming changes to the National AccountsInformation Paper: Changes to the 2016-17 release of the Australian System of National Accounts
- Thursday 17 August 2017Trend full-time employment growth continuesLabour Force, Australia
- Thursday 17 August 2017Full-time adult ordinary time earnings up to $1,543.80Average Weekly Earnings, Australia
The Australian Marriage Law Postal Survey The Australian Marriage Law Postal Survey Update your Electoral Roll details at www.aec.gov.au to participate in the Australian Marriage Law Postal Survey by 24 August 2017. The Australian Marriage Law Postal Survey Information Line, 1800 572 113, will be available from 8am Monday 14 August. Open 7 days a week, 8am to 8pm (local time).
Still time to catch a Census Data Seminar Still time to catch a Census Data Seminar The ABS is hosting free information sessions to reveal what the 2016 Census tells us about Australia, our communities and ourselves. More than 1,000 people have joined 22 Seminars around Australia. Sessions are still being held in QLD, SA and WA until 25 August.
The number of Australians aged 65 and over has increased by 664,473 people