Key IndicatorsPopulation clock 24,941,963 1 new person every 1 minute and 24 seconds. Consumer price index 1.9% March quarter 2018 All groups, original Gross domestic product 0.4% Quarterly change Dec 2017 Chain volume measure, seasonally adjusted Average weekly earnings $1,567.90 November 2017 Full time adults ordinary time, trend estimate Unemployment rate 5.5% April 2018 Monthly, trend estimate
- Monday 21 May 2018Bumper crop production for 2016-17Agricultural Commodities, Australia
- Monday 21 May 2018Increased agricultural water use in 2016-17Water Use on Australian Farms
- Monday 21 May 2018Gross value of Australian agriculture continues to riseValue of Agricultural Commodities Produced, Australia
- Thursday 17 May 2018Record labour force participation continuesLabour Force, Australia
- Wednesday 16 May 2018Wage growth 0.5% in March quarter 2018Wage Price Index, Australia
Review of 2021 Census topics Public consultation is now open What is the most useful information to collect in the 2021 Census? Tell us about your data needs and have a say on the information we collect in the 2021 Census. Learn more and make your submission by 30 June 2018.
ABS 2019 Graduate Program Apply now for the ABS 2019 Graduate Program Join us in informing Australia's important decisions and help shape Australia's future. Graduate vacancies in all capital cities. Don't delay - submit your application today! Applications close 28 May 2019.
6.6 million Aussies drive their car to work, up 500,000 since 2011