Self-help support services
TableBuilder is a self-help product with online resources to assist you:
TableBuilder For Census 2006 and 2011 datasets
User Manual: TableBuilder for Census datasets - information about how to build and customise tables and mapping
Frequently asked questions
TableBuilder For all other TableBuilder datasets
User Manual: TableBuilder for survey datasets - information about how to build and customise tables and graphs
Available microdata page includes topic specific user manuals for every TableBuilder dataset released, including lists of available data items on each dataset
- at the time a user's table is submitted, acknowledge receipt of the job
- provide a submitted table status update on the 'My Tables' screen
- deliver 80% of large tables within 1 working day
- reserve the right to restrict the number of large tables that can be submitted to the queue at any one time should the number adversely affect other users
- limit the number of concurrent users if necessary to optimise performance. Occasionally users may be asked to try again later if the system has a high volume of use.
If you are not able to resolve your query through the self-help products available, contact 1300 135 070 or email email@example.com. The help desk support is available for customers of paid TableBuilder products.
If you would like further assistance with your table results, fill in an Information Consultancy request form. This is a charged service.
Applying for access to TableBuilder
See How to apply for microdata for information about applying for TableBuilder. All available TableBuilder products are listed on the Available microdata page.
Information Consultancy Services
Service Delivery Charter - scroll down for microdata.