|The My Tables screen can be accessed from the Table View screen by clicking on the My Tables link underneath the Table View tab. |
A list of previously saved tables and tools to manage your saved tables are located on the left of the screen. For a table to appear on the My Tables screen it must first be saved in Table View.
On the right is a list of large tables that you have created. This allows you to check their status, download them, or re-open them in Table View.
The My Tables screen allows you to:
- Open a saved table.
- Create a copy of a saved table.
- Delete a saved table.
- Change the name of a saved table.
- View the processing status of your large tables.
7.1 Open a saved tableTo open a table:
- Click on the name of the table you wish to open in the My Custom Tables box.
- Click on the Open Table button . The selected table will open in Table View with the Customise Table pane open. If the selected table is a large table, it will open in Large Table Preview mode.
7.2 Create a copy of a table
- Click on the name of the table you wish to copy in the My Custom Tables box.
- Click on the Create Copy button .
A copy of the table will be created. It will now appear in the My Custom Tables box below the original table with “Copy1” appended to the name.
7.3 Delete a table
- Click on the name of the table you wish to delete in the My Custom Tables box.
- Click on the Delete button . The table will be deleted. You cannot undo this step.
7.4 Change the name of a table
- Click on the name of the table you wish to rename in the My Custom Tables box.
- Enter a new name in the text box 'Change the Name of the Selected Table'.
- Click on the Save button at the end of the text box. The screen will refresh and the newly named table will appear in the list in the 'My Custom Tables' box.
7.5 View the status of your large tablesTables created in Large Table mode must be submitted for processing to be populated with data. This view shows the status of the large tables previously submitted:
This column lists the name of the large table
This is the date the large table was submitted for processing.
This is the type of output file format.
This is the date the table will automatically be deleted from My Tables view. The default is set to 10 days after first downloading the table.
Shows current table status: Running, Completed, or Error.
Clicking ‘View’ allows you to re-open the table in Large Table Preview mode in Table View.
Click on the Delete box when you no longer require a copy of your large table to be kept in the TableBuilder application. As storage is limited, it is recommended that you clear unwanted tables regularly.
If there are many tables in your queued job list, use these arrows to scroll through the list.
Data & geography
Help & FAQs
- Getting started
- Opening a table or database
- Working with tables
- Large table preview mode
- My custom data
- My tables
- Working with graphs
- Working with maps
- Overview of navigation & actions toolbar
- Further assistance & information
- Method of count
- Confidentiality of Census data
User manual pdf
Services & support