CONTACT OFFICER: ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Contact Officers are appointed by their Responsible Officer to ensure appropriate management and use of CURF Microdata within their organisation and to liaise with the ABS on all Microdata related matters.
- Provide the primary point of contact with ABS on microdata access matters
- Coordinate the completion of the CURF Undertaking by the Responsible Officer
- Endorse applicants as members of the organisation
- Endorse applications for access to microdata products
- Authorise payment for organisational access to microdata
- Coordinate ABS periodic audits of compliance with the CURF Undertaking
- Have access to administrative data on CURF use and users within their organisation.
Information on the Contact Officer's role in MiCRO can be found in the MiCRO guide for Contact Officers
, click on the 'downloads' tab above to save the file.
Further information relevant to your responsibilities can be found in the Contact Officer - Tool Kit
This page last updated 20 April 2012