|Page tools: Print Page Print All RSS Search this Product|
HOW TO LODGE A SUBMISSION
2. Choose the 'Consultation - Review of 2021 Census Topics'.
3. Read the information on the Overview page. A Microsoft Word version of the Submission form is available at the bottom of the Overview page to use for information and drafting prior to making a submission.
4. To access the online submission form click on 'Enter consultation'.
5. Complete the required sections – ‘Consent to Publish’ and ‘Contact details’.
6. Write a short summary of the views to be expressed in the submission. Choose the topic of your submission, and open the link to the supporting topic brief for information and context.
7. Give reasons to support your views on topic suggestions or changes by responding to the seven assessment criteria. It is not mandatory to respond to all criteria.
8. Before submitting your response, use the ‘First’ button to review all your answers. Once you have pressed ‘Submit Response’ you will not be able to make changes.
9. If your organisation requires you to make your submission on letterhead or with your leader’s endorsement, you can upload a PDF or Microsoft Word file at the end of the process.
10. Press 'Submit Response' button and receive confirmation of your submission and a PDF copy of your submission by email.
GPO Box 9817
Brisbane QLD 4001
AUTHORISATION TO USE CONTENT FROM SUBMISSIONS
Information provided in the submissions will be used for reporting purposes related to the consultation and for development of recommendations for 2021 Census topics. However no reference to individual people who have been involved in lodging the submission will be made. In the interests of transparency, the ABS will make submissions publicly available after the close of the process. If you do not want your submission to be made public, please indicate this in the consent to publish section. If your submission identifies or names an organisation or individual other than yourself, please consider obtaining their consent prior to agreeing for the ABS to publish your submission.
These documents will be presented in a new window.