YOUR INVOLVEMENT IN THE REVIEW
The ABS is interested in your comments on the proposal and the issues raised in this paper, particularly on the following issues:
- The overall structure of the proposal.
- The boundary sets proposed for inclusion in the proposal.
- The conceptual basis of the proposal.
- The impact of the proposal on you as either a supplier or user of spatial statistics.
- Timing of updates to the various elements of the new Australian statistical geography.
- What the ABS can do to minimise disruptions caused by the change over from the ASGC to the new statistical geography.
- Does the proposal meet your statistical needs?
Although the definition of rural and urban is outside the scope of this information paper, the ABS would also be interested in any comments you may have on this issue.
If you have any inquiries on any aspects of the Review please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the words "ASGC Review" in the subject.
Formal written submissions can be sent to email@example.com with the words "ASGC Review Submission" in the subject. The deadline for written submissions will be Friday 5 October 2007.